Information We Collect
- Registration Information: At the time you register or apply to become a Registered User of Service In Sync, you will be asked to complete a registration or application form which requires you to provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business ("Registration Information.")
- Publishing Information: If you submit any information to Service In Sync to be published on the Service In Sync website through the publishing tools, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information ("Publishing Information").
- Buyer Information: we record and retain records of buying and browsing activities on Service In Sync including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns, buyer contact details, buyer profiles and so forth (“Buyer Information”).
- Payment Information: If you establish a credit account with Service In Sync or our providers or if you purchase a product or service from Service In Sync or other Registered Users of the Service In Sync website or other vendors available through the Sites, we may collect additional information, including billing information, credit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from checks or money orders ("Payment Information").
- Account Activities Information: We record and retain the records of your Account activities when you use Service In Sync. If you make a sale or a purchase with Service In Sync web-based or otherwise, we will collect information related to such transactions including the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any trade dispute records (“Account Activities Information”).
- Statistical Information: In addition, we gather statistical information about the Service In Sync platform, website and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth ("Statistical Information").
- Marketing Information: NOTE: This section does not apply to your Gmail or email data if you have added your inbound email server settings or authorized us to access your Gmail, otherwise from time to time, with the exception of your email data such as Gmail or IMAP/POP3 email server data (we will not collect your email or Gmail data for marketing purposes), we gather information about Service In Sync's Users and prospective users for marketing purposes (“Marketing Information”).
- Personal Information: From time to time, Service In Sync's Users may disclose personal data deliberately or inadvertently including without limitation to personal identifiers such as name, email addresses, telephone number, facsimile number, social media accounts and IP address of individuals in the course of using Service In Sync (“Personal Information”).
How We May Use Information
- GMail & Email: We will only use access to read Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a inbound processing and parsing of emails for inbound email jobs, and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve features on Service In Sync, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. We will not use your Gmail or inbound email data for serving advertisements. We will not allow humans to read Gmail or your inbound email data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Service In Sync's internal operations and even then only when the data has been aggregated and anonymized.
- Registration Information: We may use your Registration Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which Service In Sync determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of Service In Sync. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Registration Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
- Publishing Information: All of your Publishing Information will be publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Publishing Information that you disclose to Service In Sync becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Publishing Information that you submit to us.
- Payment Information: Service In Sync will share your Payment Information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, Service In Sync may use Payment Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Service In Sync may make such Payment Information available to banks or credit agencies. While Service In Sync has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. Service In Sync shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of Payment Information, including credit card information.
- Account Activities Information: We use Account Activities Information to provide the services that you request. We may also generate reports, statistics and analysis based on Account Activities Information to enhance and improve our Site and services. We may also use Account Activities Information to determine your credit-worthiness.
- Statistical Information: We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage Service In Sync, and to enhance Service In Sync based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally identifying information without your permission.
- Buyer Information: We use Buyer Information to provide value-added services to our members including without limitation to providing buying pattern and buying behavioral data to our members to facilitate marketing initiatives and decision-making.
- Personal Information: We facilitate electronic commerce between businesses and our services should not be used by individual consumers or for personal use. Should Personal Information be disclosed for business purposes in the course of using Service In Sync, such Personal Information may be used to provide value-added services to our members to facilitate including without limitation marketing initiatives and contacts. Uses of any Personal Information by any of our members are subject to privacy laws in the respective jurisdictions of our members. Each of our members is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same. Each of our members is expressly prohibited from using any Personal Information for illegal activities including without limitation to spamming.
Disclosure of Information
We may publish records of complaints and any penalties, actions or proceedings against Members. We further reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Service In Sync, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We also reserve to disclose, access, or report Collected Information when we believe, in good faith, we're required to by law such as in response to a subpoena, regulation, administrative order of any court, or other judicial order or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability.
If we have reason to believe that a User is in breach of the Terms of Service or any other agreement with us, then we reserve the right to make public or otherwise disclose such User's Collected Information in order to pursue our claim or prevent further injury to Service In Sync or others.
Co-Branded & Third Party Relationships
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser, which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter your information on the Service In Sync website more often and certain features of the Service In Sync website may be unavailable.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
As a Registered User, your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your Account, which is protected by a Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) through your Account with Service In Snyc.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy.